EXPLORE OUR DESIGN & BUILD WORK
We make sure that the project we take is tailored and special with a touch of luxe every time. It isn’t enough to do our work flawlessly and present you with the home or office of your dreams, we are here to “Turn Your Vision Into Reality”.
The first step in the process is for us to fully understand what you want to achieve. Our approach is to carefully listen to your requirements so that we can design a solution that fits within your budget.
- Discuss Initial Ideas & Identify Potential Issues
- Establish Project Budget & Feasibility
- Laser Measured Survey
- Conduct Site Inspection
Concept Design & Estimate
The next step is to translate your ideas into a conceptual design. Our expertise in both design and construction means you’ll have an accurate estimate of costs and programme timescales early in the process.
- Establish Scope of Works
- Referral to Interior Design Team (if requested)
- Quantity Surveyor Estimate
- Create Master Programme
- Sign Design & Build Agreement
Review & Construction Contract
A final review of the specifications takes place to allow our clients to refine the costs of each element of the project before proceeding to the construction phase.
- Review Design & Scope of Works
- Finalise Costs
- Create Construction Programme
- Sign Construction Contract
- Payment of Deposit
Before the construction phase can start, we’ll need to notify several parties to satisfy statutory obligations. We’ll coordinate everything and update you continuously via our phone application.
- Applications to Relevant Authorities
- Water Build Over Agreement
- Party Wall Agreement with Neighbours
- Site Set-Up
- Weekly Site Progress Meetings
- Phone App Communication
We working in accordance to the schedule of works that is agreed between both parties. This way we can timeline the project smoothly and the client is up to date on the progress constantly.
Upon completion of the project, we will talk you through the refurbishment during the handover.
- Begin snagging period in accordance with the client
- Making sure the client is completely satisfied with the service provided